Here’s why YOU should be “Paging Dr. Steve”:
- Dr. Steve is a knowledgeable, gifted, articulate and passionate addiction psychiatrist, educator and speaker.
- With his high-energy, informative and entertaining presentations, Dr. Steve can provide you, your family, your group, or your company with inspiration for your soul, motivation for your spirit, and information for your mind… to energize you, mobilize you, and revitalize you to “fight the good fight” against the addiction that may be threatening your life and health, or that of your loved one, friend, colleague or employee.
- The disease of addiction is a devastating, chronic, relapsing brain disease that can ruin lives and then prematurely end lives. Fighting it takes a combination of:
- Many families and loved ones of people with addiction can find information (some of it accurate; much of it, not so much) in various places. But never has there been someone quite like Dr. Steve – an experienced expert who can not only provide you accurate, up-to-date, evidence-based information on addiction and recovery, but who is a gifted, eloquent, passionate speaker who can inspire you, motivate you, help you feel rejuvenated and rededicated, so you can hang in there and fight the good fight against addiction.
- You’ve never heard a speaker who is more experienced and knowledgeable and at the same time passionate about helping people with addictions and their families than Dr. Steve! Why? Because…
- Dr. Steve has been devoted to this cause since he was literally a child!
- Dr. Steve tailored his extensive and extremely impressive education specifically for the purpose of becoming a specialist and an expert in:
- prevention of alcohol and drug abuse in young people;
- early detection and treatment of substance abuse and addiction in preteens and adolescents;
- diagnosis and treatment of alcohol and drug abuse and addiction in younger and older adults.
- Dr. Steve has spent almost two decades of his life as an extraordinarily well-trained, highly specialized addiction psychiatrist, working to help patients — individually and in groups, in public hospitals and in private practice — to overcome this deadly disease!
- Dr. Steve’s length of career as an addiction specialist has been matched by the breadth of his experience helping people from all walks of life overcome the scourge of addiction:
- from New York City to rural Alabama;
- from homeless mentally ill people to physicians, attorneys and business executives (and their children);
- from people hampered by physical and mental challenges to the elite athletes of the NBA!